PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
prince of persia t2t - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 17-01-2006

Post prince of persia t2t

i am new to all this i have taught my self how to use 120% and have been a dvd backupper for a while. i have used no cd patches so far with my game collection. i purchased pop3 and have been enjoying it emensely. my dvd burner is on the outs and the only othe drive i have is a cdrw. a buddy i know made an image of the game then turned it in to 3 cds(dont ask me how)
i reinstalled the game using the new cds and all is good but when i try to save image of the last dics (playdisc) on my comp through the process it tells me an error. data cycle redundincy... ive read the post from crypton on anti blacklisting and i have 12% as well as damon 4.0
I was wondering if any one else had something to offer me in the ways of advice or tips
thanx, any info or criticisum would be apreicated
Old 17-01-2006

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

I will write to you Step by Step of what to do and you follow the steps and i'm sure the game will work....
1.First Make a full image of the original game* using Alcohol 120%
2.Mount the image with deamon tools 4 and run the install from the image and not from the Dvd.
3.unplugg all the Dvd drives(Cd drives are not needed)
4.and now just enter a serial number and enjoy.
By Crack-Rapidsss!!Sanias
*You must own and original copy of the game or else the method won't work!!
Old 18-01-2006

Thumbs up to the forum admins

you run a tight ship i have enjoyed reading your discussions. hopefully i will learn more and more and will be able to help others with problems as well as return the favours and knowlage that i have recieved. thanks to all those who take the time to help teach the newbies(you know who you are) thanx

by the fly has any one here learnd about the new dvd encryption, i know its off topic, but when you got kids its hard to let them be independent with the darn things(!!!FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO ARCHIVE----not steal)
thats all thanks
Old 18-01-2006

No problem M8 just shoot away any questions you have...
Old 18-01-2006

Question alcohol 120%-dvds

i have learned that 120 will maje images of dvd movies as well, in the past ive used dvd x copy and dvd43 programs to make copies of my fams dvd colection (mostly for kids) and know also our games, but new encryption has begun to be a problem. obviously i still have the discs but being as delicate as they are i am forced to find new options to back up my media,
any thoughts
Old 18-01-2006

sorry about the time intervals of my posts- i am a slave of dial-up unfortunatly
Old 21-01-2006

Default The crack is the key :}

Hell-o to everyone. I just looking for the crack for Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones and by the way i saw this forum. I had tryed to install POP: T2T in "milion" but i failed. I spend 20 hours trying. Once says that i must put the POP3 into a drive, seond that i must put the valid cd-key after putting the valid cd-key and disc checking... I am e very big fan of this game, and when i saw the trailer i was amazed, wathever. :}
NITROUS SYSTEM bro, you explain excellent. I will try again tommorow. If it works, i don't know... i will give one truck full of beer. :}}
But, wrote here the day when crack will exist. :}
See ya...
Old 22-01-2006

fatherof2@
I had the same problem with some dvd's with the latest protection..You should try the latest Nero....That will do the work//

HormoN@
That method is 100% working for every StarForce protected games///If you have any problems just ask here or send me Pm....
Old 22-01-2006

Default :/

Man, i had tryed to run the game like the way you wrote.

But when i run the game (and putting the cd-key) the check for disc and then the copmuter run selfrestart. I had tryed few times, but everytime was the same situation.

Today, i made image not to all cd: popttt, but first i made a image with deamon 4 in ex. H: and then i imaged this virtual H: drive. The i output the dvd cd an the i nstalled the game from the image. The i shut down the computer and unpluggin the dvd and cd drives. I started the computer, and then i run the game and put the cd-key, then the game has checked the drives and wrote that wrong cd-key is insered. But this is false.
I don't think that the problem is:
*You must own and original copy of the game or else the method won't work!!

...because every copy is from the original cd. And copy from the copy of the original cd is the copy from the original cd. :}}}
Old 23-01-2006

Try SFnightmare or maybe Star****... that's work on some computer, but if it,s didn't work you need to open your computer and disconnect mannualy the CD/DVD Drivers...