PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Bad Company 2 won't start ;/ - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27-03-2010
G0R0

Default Bad Company 2 won't start ;/

Hi there,

As in the topic. I install the game, copy the crack over the real game exe. Everything is ok, but when I start he game nothing happens, nothing exscept that in the game folder a new file is created, named "alkylog.txt" I open it and there is only one line saying:

Log (NuContext): Setup
Log (NuContext): Setup
Error (NuCore): Unsupported function called from 008349C1: IDXGIFactory_Release

Serched the internet for an answer what is that and found nothing...
I reinstaled the game fiew times, tryed new cracks, and still nothing... ;/
Old 28-03-2010
Administrator

That file is the error log that was created. Not sure where you are getting the No-DVD fix from, there is none on the site. If you are talking about an illegal download here we do not tolerate it.
Old 02-04-2010
G0R0

ok I've done it, the games works perfectly. If Someone has the same problem as i did U just have to:

delete these files from windows/system32 directory:

d3d10.dll
d3dx10.dll
d3dx10_33.dll
d3dx10d.dll
d3dx10d_33.dll
dxgi.dll
Nucleus.dll

and start the game
Old 08-08-2010
crazy00091

Default thaaaaaaaaanks

omg thanx thnx thnx thnx ... ur the best... i had this problem tooooooo.... i didnt knw wat to do... nd i reinstall it like a 100 times.... ur the best...
but when the game started ... in the enterie movie... there is some black in the middle of the screen... idk..
i have a 1g card
and 2g ram...
do i have to change the quality or something???
and thnx again