PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Thank god for these guys!! - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22-02-2006

Thumbs up Thank god for these guys!!

Hi all, just to let you know, you guys are a god send.

I have a legally bought copy of "Rome: Total War" and it's driving me crazy!!

It worked fine for about 8 months, then sometime after downloading some updates from Windows, I kept getting the "AppName: rometw.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.0 ModName: ~de6009.tmp ModVer: 4.0.3.0 Offset: 000248e7" message and the game would crash back to the desktop. I learned that this error was caused by copy protection thinking my CD was a pirate copy. I tried different drives thinking it may be the firmware or the drive itself. Still no good! Sometimes I could get the game to work by reinserting the CD and using "Run" to start the .exe, but it was friggin' frustrating having a legit copy ($49.99) of the game and not being able to run it!!!!

Anyway, hopefully with the help of this site, I can enjoy the game once more.

I believe that all copy protection does is hurt the average consumer and makes no difference at all to the real pirates. Thanks for helping us beat the greedy bastards that make life so hard for the average guy.
Old 22-02-2006

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

Nice to know that there is people that respect the Fixers...I would like to thank them to,,...And any help that this site provides to all the people...Like Crypton Duffman Zantanagr and Darkleftos....
Old 23-02-2006
Administrator

Did you try one of the No-CD patches for this game theexbrit?