PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
I need a no-cd crack for Titan Quest: Immortal Throne. - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 18-09-2009

Default I need a no-cd crack for Titan Quest: Immortal Throne.

I've been playing the game for a long time and my drive has wore out and will not read discs whatsoever. I figure if I can get a no-cd crack, I wouldn't have to go through all the trouble of completely reseting the computer and buying a new drive right away. If anybody can tell me where to get this crack and how to actually set it up, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by arson666; 18-09-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 18-09-2009

No really, you should get a new optical drive. They are around 30$ at most, those pesky DVD-RW. Pretty much a few meals at Mc'D or PizzaHut.
On the other hand, pretty much all the cracks for TQ have problems, so i wouldn't advise for using them. The existing cracks for TQ (both the original and the expansion) missed a couple of protection triggers. The protection kicks in and the game becomes a pain to play. So stick to your original disc and make an effort to buy that DVD unit.