PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Upcoming BIG games - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 26-07-2008

Any new Upcoming Big game Guys
Old 02-08-2008
Administrator

I'm looking forward to see how Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway turns out, this game has been in development for years, release date keeps getting put further and further away, screenshots look incredible, lets just hope and pray that the gameplay can match the graphics, hold our breathe I guess.
The destructable cover system they are using in this game is great, more tactical now as you can destroy and shoot through wooden fences, makes it a lot more realistic.
Old 02-08-2008

Send a message via AIM to Wes Send a message via MSN to Wes Send a message via Yahoo to Wes

I'm actually waiting for red alert 3
Old 02-08-2008

Big maybes: STALKER - Clear Sky, Spore, 7.62 mm, the new NFS, the new Tomb Raider. Definitely: The Witcher Enhanced Edition, NWN2: Storm of Zehir and the Mysteries of Westgate adventure pack, C&C3:RA 3, Aliens: Colonial Marines, World in Conflict expansion, Gothic3 expansion, Dungeon Lords expansion, Guild2: Venice, Dungeon Lords2, King's Bounty, Fantasy Wars 2(includes the expansion for Fantasy Wars 1), Gothic4, War40k: DOW2, Sacred2, Empire:Total War. Other maybes:A Vampire Story, Damnation, Mirror's Edge, Lego Batman and Dead Space. Another definitely:ARMA2, Civ4: Colonization and BIA: Hell's Highway. I'll pass: Fallout3.
Those should be enough to keep me busy.
Old 05-08-2008
Administrator

Man you have a big list, I just wish I had time for any of those games!
Old 06-08-2008

quite huge list...
But i am surprised that there is no news about the MAX PAYNE 3 and SIMS 3, Quite strange.
I am always looking them

Last edited by aliusmankhan; 06-08-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Old 06-08-2008

Sims3 is delayed for march-july 2009. As for Max Payne 3, there are only rumours...