PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
PLease !! Act Of War 1B crack - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-04-2005
Commander

Default PLease !! Act Of War 1B crack

we have been waiting for more than 20 day and no crack appears or even existed,
Please i wana request this crack and plzzz we want it,
i am very thankful and appreciate this hard work on this great site
Old 07-04-2005
Administrator

There is not a No-CD for this version as of yet, keep an eye on the New Files section on the main page.
Old 07-04-2005
Commander

Well OK
I always keep on looking every day and every hour for the new releases ,
I hope it wont be sooo long more coz we waitied enough

Good Luck for your work
Old 07-04-2005
DarkLeftos

Just FYI, GameFileForums is not a place to request cracks, crackers do not look through these forums for requests, so just requesting it will do nothing. We are all waiting, but asking for it will help the people making the crack? Nope.

So, patience is the key people. Until then, use your original CDs.

GameBurnWorld has cracks up as soon as they're out, mind you that.
Old 07-04-2005
Commander

Well ya sure to wait is good we have been waiting so long,
if that isnt the good place to request , do you know a place where we can request to the crackers who post their cracks in gameburnworld ??

A lagre site like gameburnworld must have a request mail or something where someone go and request what he wants, dont you think that ?
and they are free whether to listen or not , but thats important to see what the audiance want or even need !!
Old 07-04-2005
DarkLeftos

I didn't mean to say that you can't request cracks. It's just that the best cracking groups like RELOADED, HOODLUM and the rest do not look through these forums, nor submit their files directly to Game Cracks directories. They just release them in the wild, and people submit them, or are added by the administrator.

Duffman, correct me if I'm wrong.

You can still post your requests here, there's no rule against it. But groups work in private and for their own purposes. They'll make the crack and release it when they want and can.
Old 07-04-2005
Commander

No man you understand me wrong i ddnt mean anything offensive or something, i just post here hoping for some people to see and at least make it,
if crackers dont look then you right you surely know more than me in those stuff,
can you do me a favor and tell me how can i contact those groups like RELOADED, HOODLUM as you said "and ya you right they are the most popular these days" , maybe i could ask them and get the 1B crack, i would be very thankfull !!
Old 07-04-2005
Crypton

in almost all cases, if they want to be contacted, there will be specifics in their .nfo file with their releases.

and in most cases, the only time they allow you to contact them, is in the event you are filling out a join application to contribute if you have the skills they are looking for such as reversing, distro, ect..

contacting them to request something such as a NOCD, will most likely get ignored and you would just end up in their block/spam list.
Old 08-04-2005
Administrator

You are most welcome to request files here, even if they are not released, it's good to let people know a new version is out, sometimes a Mini Image might be made, or if the protection is in basic for such as CD Checks, then someone in the community can do it.
Old 08-04-2005
DarkLeftos

Still, as of now, a working crack does not exist for version 1b.

But, as a note, because I own Act of War, I've had NO problems whatsoever with it unpatched. And I'm not going to patch, because of the new protection it has. It's enough Splinter Cell's protection installed a "virus" in my system in order to protect the game from being run through "illegal" methods.

I can't trust game companies anymore, I tell you.