PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Children of the Nile v1.3 no-cd crack - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 22-08-2008

Exclamation Children of the Nile v1.3 no-cd crack

there is a need for a crack for the 1.3 patch of Children of the Nile all i know is the update gives the game a new better protection and gives the game new features so i really need this crack as there is no crackers willing to make it due to the fact it's a old game

and the summer is over and its bin a month wean the patch came out so im not breaking any rules
Old 22-08-2008

Why there is a such imperative need? What's wrong with your CD?
As I've explained before, no crackers are visiting our forums. The files are submited by a few selected members. So until the crack is out(if ever), use your CD.
Old 08-09-2008

i can play the game fine in other versions of the game but theirs none for the 1.3v or the game that's all. there is no problem with my CD i don't even run the game off a CD
Old 08-09-2008

Well, as there are no cracks for this one, you can always use Alcohol 120% and make a image of the original disc on your HDD. Then you use that image in the Daemon Tools. That's the closest solution for No-CD when there are no cracks.