PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Low disk space?! - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-12-2005

Default Low disk space?!

For some reason my pc is saying that I have low disk space, I dont know how this can be when I really dont have that much on it. Ive had far more on at other times.

Any ideas?

Last edited by dave; 03-12-2005 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-12-2005
dyurko

Default low disk space

sounds like a virus or possibly someone hacked your computer. Do you have a good anti virus program, spyware and firewall enabled?
Old 04-12-2005

Yeah I have adaware and search and destroy and virus scan. I have the windows firewall enabled.

I've done a scan with everything and nothing was found.

I did have my system restore set to Max, would that effect how much was free?
Old 04-12-2005
Crypton

How big is your Hard Drive and how many games do you have installed, as well as how many game images are on your drive?
Old 28-12-2005

OK. My pc just said this again. It says I have 0mb free. I have a 204gb HD and just formatted my pc last week. I have quake 4, king kong and nero installed at the mo.

Any ideas as to what could be causing this?
Old 29-12-2005

Maybe making a list of your active programs would be useful
Old 30-12-2005
Administrator

What format is your drive, what did you format it to, as there are a number of formats, each which have different factors, one of which is disc space, some of the tradional formats are FAT16, FAT32, and now with Windows XP has it's own (can't remember the name!?). What OS are you using?