PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Brian Lara Invisible Players - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 16-11-2005

Default Brian Lara Invisible Players

I have just bought Brian Lara International Cricket 2005, it installed fine but when I try to play a match the players are invisible! I can see the bats and the ball but no players. I've tried updating my graphics drivers but that didn't work.

Any suggestions?
Old 16-11-2005
Crypton

0o, that must be strange looking lol, have seen that in a few games though.

Check your Fans, make sure they are clean, if your system is getting hot due to non-proper airflow, it can cause strange things like that.

you may also want to try Start MEnu > Run

Type: Dxdiag

Once in DXDiag, goto Display tab, there should be a button next to an options called AGP Texture Acceleration, click it to disable, then try the game again.

Lemme know.
Old 18-11-2005

Default I can see!

After a couple of days of abortive to-ing and fro-ing I can finally see the players!

I'd installed the latest drivers but actually needed an older version , anyway the players and umpires are now visible - only problem is the game crashes everytime the batsmen are walking out to start a match!

So I can play the game but not see the players or see the players but not be able to play.... *sigh*
Old 18-11-2005
Crypton

aye, thats common for some drivers to work with some games while others dont

What graphics card do you have?
Old 18-11-2005

I've got Nvidia Geforce MX/MX 400
Old 18-11-2005
Crypton

ahh, For most 4 series nVidia cards, dont use anything over 71.89, most times they cause probs anything higher.