PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
cl_packetmemoryentie - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-06-2005

Angry cl_packetmemoryentie

okay honestly..i dont know what is up with the cracks.....lol im using one by evo on jedi outcast..okay well its working in a wierd way........but everytime i get in a server i get this error message shortly after kicking me out............

"error CL_ParsePacketEntries" Wtf does this mean lol can someone please help a desperate man out ?
Old 10-06-2005
Crypton

could be a problem with the crack on multiplayer. Basically when the client (game) sends a packet to (talk) to the server, it parses the info to send only what is needed rather that an entire string of info that does not all relate to what the server wants to know.

Variables are used in almost everything to have global information.

Example.

lets say I set a variable called %gamedata%. this variable acts like a container (box/can whatever you wanna picture it as)

Now, lets say we dump our entire school year of work into this "container"

But we want to dig back up a piece of info on a section of one of the papers. Because the teacher wants to know what you had for "so and so"

Well, your not going to send the entire container of info as it would be useless to him since he only needs that one specific piece.

This is where parsing comes in. The "Packet" (term paper) is parsed and the info needed is taken out and sent into the packet variable and the rest is put back into the origional container. Then the packet is sent to the server and the server replies back with the same concept.

this is basically what that means, the problem you are having is your game (client) is not parsing it correctly or is parsing correctly but the data it was trying to find is wrong.

If the crack/fix is bad, or had some extra data taken out this can cause this sort of problem as the client cannot find the info so it returns an error. Sorta like "search/find"

You search but cannot find the info, so it becomes a problem or in gaming/applications "error"

As far as fixing it, if there is another fix for the game, you can try another one, if not you will need to use the origional exe and play with the cd when playing multiplayer.

hope that clears that up for you.
Old 10-06-2005
Administrator

Very good way of putting it Crypton! Learnt some stuff I did not know

Nice and detailed
Old 11-06-2005

thanks for the info crypton.........Yeah I fixed it shortly after i posted this problem. I had like 2 different cracks in my directory for that game and i think that was the problem. I unistalled the game, Reinstalled it and patched it up with a good version of Evo's Crack 1.04 for the game. It works great now. Its a little wierd in joining multi but works fine. Like when i first get on and the first server i go to connect to it says no cd, but then if i go down to another server with smaller people it jumps in it . Then i exit out and go back lol. It works..well ty peace
Old 11-06-2005
Crypton

cool, glad you got it sorted. Some fixes, specially with new protection are hard to make 100% working. Since the exe is wrapped with a new layer that acts as a cover over the real data, in order to crack most of them the protection layer has to be removed, or "cut" out. which you may notice some "fixed" exe's are smaller than the origional, this is because the protection data was removed. But not all cases are that way, there are some that will be larger. Anyways, you get the idea,

Feel free to come back for any further help,

// Regards,
Crypton