PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
help - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-06-2005

Default help

hello..I just recently lost my cd of the game Jedi 2 jedi outcast. well of course no cd...and I have followed the instruction in the no cd fixes page... i cant get them to work.. i download the no cd cracks and extract them to my star wars folder but they dont do nothing..i double click them this little window pops up and it has to buttons..one is CRACK and the other is EXIT ...crack give me some kind of error ? but anyways....what file to i need to dl and what do i do with it to get this game working...........please help thanks

Last edited by The-dictator; 08-06-2005 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-06-2005
Administrator

Which file are you using? There are a few for this game.
Old 09-06-2005

Default im using

i first tried the no cd\fixed exe...didnt work.............unistalled game..reinstalled it then i tried the english no cd single \multiplayer one.....neither work ?
Old 09-06-2005

still cant get it to work............my brother told me to dl daemon tools and he said you can make the game run without the cd..he uses it for need for speed...........but now he wont show me how to use it......anyone know how to use it in my situtation ? or help with the no cd fixes on this site becuase there not workign for some odd reason
Old 10-06-2005

Default : )

okay I got it to work lol............>>>>>>>> I was putting the file in the right directory...just I had it in the wrong subfolder..........works great..thanks
Old 10-06-2005

Okay WELL IT was working fine....single and multi player...............i just got home from sonic and now single only works...........and i cant figure out why multi is asking for the disk...........now once in a while i get this custom error message from the creator of the crack saying Error while reading process memory.......does this have anything to do with that ..PLEASE help guys
Old 10-06-2005
Administrator

Are you using the Multiplayer No-CD patch as well as the single player No-CD patch, or just the single player one?
Old 12-06-2005

yeah it was a bad crack i guess. well i got another one by someone named Evo...it works just fine. I think i had more than 1 crack lol in the directory at the same time that might of been the reason for my problems..Well anyways thanks