PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Need The Witcher No DVD/CD crack version 1.2 ENGLISH - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-02-2008

Default Need The Witcher No DVD/CD crack version 1.2 ENGLISH

Hello there people. I recently got the game "The Witcher". However, I can't seem to get a No DVD/CD patch that works for it. I updated it so I could use the newer cracks, but to no avail. I need the version 1.2 crack. I know nothing about daemon tools, so if you could avoid using mini-images and such, I'd appreciate it. I've tried the Russian cracks, but those do no good. The cracks I've tried start the game, but crash before I get to opening cinematics. I ask you people, is there a version 1.2 crack for The Witcher that will work on a base HP Pavillion Windows Vista? I know the game works with the CD, so it's not the game. If you need anymore info, let me know. I just want a No DVD crack that works. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2008

The russian crack for v1.2 works fine. It's the one that my little bro uses. I still use a mini-image from another site. My two home PC's aren't put in a local network and I'm too lazy to write at this moment.
The russian cracks moves your savegames form My Documents folder. So you have to move whatever is in The Witcher folder in My Documents and put those in the installation folder.
Read carefully the crack readme.
I have the UK uncensored edition of The Witcher(as I live in Europe), updated to v1.2. My bro is using his own copy which is the US edition(it was a Xmas gift from one of his friends).
My money are on the fact that you don't have enough experience in using cracks.
If the crack doesn't works for you on Vista, try updating the videocard drivers, the DirectX 10(which Vista uses) and put the crack in the XP comnpatibility mode.
Old 01-02-2008

Question XP Compatible Mode?

I'll try again. But what's XP compatible mode and how do I do it? I admit I'm a noob to this stuff, so many thanks for taking time to help me. I don't have any files in The Witcher folder in my documents, so I don't think thats any problem. Where did your brother get the crack he uses? I want to make sure we're using the same one, so I know it can work, even if I can't. Thanks a million.
Old 01-02-2008

I found the XP compatible thing and tried it. No luck. I'm going to tell you exactly what I did. Tell me where I went wrong. First, I downloaded the Russian fixed EXE from gameburnworld.com. Next I moved the original application from the C:\Program Files\The Witcher\System file to my downloads, renaming it "witcher_original", in case I ever need it again. Then I moved the extracted the downloaded witcher application and moved it to the same folder. But when I boot up, it seems to start to load the game, but then crashes. Any ideas?
Old 03-02-2008

I'll look into it, but right now I have my hands full with my exams. So don't expect a very quick answer, but I will answer towards the middle of the week.
Old 03-02-2008

Cool No hurry

Take your time dude. Thanks for your help so far. I'll keep looking for solutions. If I find anything, I'll post here.