PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Phantasy star universe english no dvd - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 30-10-2006

Default Phantasy star universe english no dvd

The jap patch works so that you dont need internet to play but it makes all the text jap. Can sombody make the patch for the english version as well? I can't read jap so an english patch would be nice.
Old 02-11-2006
sten260

hmm,this patch not works for me...I patched it and put files in folder,but Iget spu.exe error in chinese language What I did wrong?Anyone help plz...
Old 03-11-2006

Dont use the extra files, just the PSUoff.exe I got an error when using the other files as well. The game will work offline but it will be in jap,the in game text and some of the options. The voices are in english but that doesnt help progress in the game any further.
Old 03-11-2006
sten260

ok thx about that,but still cant play..I didnt used these other files only PsuOff.exe.And now when I see that "Chapther 1" and after that comes that jap letter ,then loading and it shut down game-Im back on my deskop...so help plz agan

EDIT: ok I think I did right patch (I must choose PsuOff.exe and patch it),but I dont put extra files and still get error

Last edited by sten260; 03-11-2006 at 08:43 AM.
Old 15-11-2006

i have problem with jp lg too... sombody have ENG NO-DVD ?
Old 17-11-2006

Hi all I have USA version of PSU and i apply the No DVD crack i downloaded here it works but the texts are in Japanese only the voice in English,I cant read Japanese what is wrong someone help please.
Old 06-01-2007
al90m

Got this one worked(Eng ver)! Found PSU game guard emulator.

Filename -- psu(j)_gg.rar

windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
need to set read-only with following added last string
127.0.0.1 update.nprotect.net

Next set yours firewall to block all connections for psuoff.exe and Nprotect Game Guard Launcher (GameGuard.des), but 127.0.0.1 or simply turn off yours internet.

Next launch game guard emulator and minimize it.

And you all set for launch the game!
Old 10-01-2007
thecraponahat

Default Phantasy star off-line patch

I dont have internet i bought it to play offline mode where can i download a patch or do i really need internet
Old 12-01-2007
al90m

Check mentioned filename in google, you can download this file from found link.
But patch rather tricky.
And you dont needs internet to play offline.
Old 26-06-2007

I've tried googling for this file and I cannot seem to locate it, if anyone has linkage to it, that would be great :P