PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
I need crack or no cd of 18 Wheels of Steel Convoy - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 21-09-2005
alds_br

Exclamation I need crack or no cd of 18 Wheels of Steel Convoy

Please I need crack or no-cd of game 18 Wheels of Steel Convoy.Please help me.

Thanks
Old 22-09-2005
Administrator

The game has only just been released, keep an eye on the New Files section on the main page.
Old 22-09-2005
DarkLeftos

As a last resort until a crack is made, make an image of the game on your HDD (it's just a CD) and mount it with Daemon.

P.S. I got the game but was really disappointed, I recommend against buying it anyway. A full CD, from which 500MBs were just Demos. I mean the whole game was a mere 130MBs compressed!

And besides that, they've removed talking to other drivers as well as the mirrors(?!), the graphics engine isn't quite tweaked and the game lags with View Distance at LOWER THAN HALF with my rig, and I'm sure you'll find many other issues yourself if you make the huge mistake and buy it. Try Pedal to the Medal instead. It may not have the really big map or the great(?!) graphics Convoy has, but it's still fun to play.

And about... convoy. Convoy? You know, convoy? So, if you want to make a "convoy" with another truck, you'll have to get stuck behind another truck, go by its low speeds and make sure you don't damage your truck or anything, which is practically impossible, because both cars and tracks go from 100km/h to full halt in just a moment. Like you're the only one who has to use a brake, all others, just stop right there. It's really, really annoying.