PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
a SIMS 3 NO CD CODE? - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16-06-2009

Default a SIMS 3 NO CD CODE?

Im not used to this since I usually have the cds for my sims games but ive misplaced my sims 3 CD and ive got the legal game on my computer but does anyone know how to play it without having to put the CD in? If i need a code or something ? and where to get it ?and how you do it ? im not very computer savvy. Thank you so much for any help.

Last edited by simpleprincess; 16-06-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Old 17-06-2009

There are no such things as no No-CD codes. There are No-CD/DVD solutions or cracks. The first includes the use of a program named Daemon Tools and of a mini-image mounted in the virtual drive, the other includes replacing certain files in the game folder.
As for helping with finding a crack for Sims3, sorry to say it, but EA games are still on our blacklist of do not ask (since last year when they introduced online activation). I know that Sims 3 has a different protection, but we are talking EA here and we wouldn't like to see the site shutdown. If we will have a change of heart, cracks and mini-images for the EA games using simple CD-checks will be made available. The games still using online activation will remain on the blacklist, though.
Old 18-06-2009

OOps so sorry for that!. I should have looked in the blacklist section.
Thank you so much for replying and explaining to me I understand and will check now and then if the situation changes. xx
Old 28-08-2009
D.Traus

Default a SIMS 3 NO CD CODE

I cant install Sims 2 on my computer. I have all the system requirements to do it but, whenever I put the CD in it tells me that there isnt a CD in. It says to close all other programs so I do that.

It will read other games when I put them in just not this one.
Old 28-08-2009

Check the CD on other optical drive. If it still doesn't work, go back to the shop and ask for a replacement.