PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Indigo Prophecy Trainer - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 31-10-2007

Question Indigo Prophecy Trainer

I just downloaded this trainer and, seeing as its the first time I've used one, I have no clue what to do. It says "Infinite Lives" and has two buttons under it, Button 1 and Button 2. How do I use this?
Old 01-11-2007
skywalker06

are they any readme file or anything that came with it also try looking at where you downloaded the trainer from they could be some information there
Old 01-11-2007

There's a MSInfo document that I can't open (corrupted or unrecognized version), and there's nothing on the page I got it from. Anyone know how I can get that MSInfo to work?
Old 01-11-2007

Ok, I managed to open the MSInfo file using wordpad, and now I can use the trainer. But when I get to the end of the scene, the screen goes black and stays that way. Is it the trainer, or the game?
Old 02-11-2007
Crypton

Possibly video driver or unsupported video card issue.

Try re-istalling your video driver or installing a different version. Also be sure to install DirectX 9 (get the latest installer from MS website).

Also if you have any third party codecs such as DivX, XVid, etc.. try uninstalling them first, then reinstall the game.