PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
ToCA Race Driver 3 Starforce protection - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Backup/Burning Instructions/Solutions > Protections On PC Games
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27-03-2006

Default ToCA Race Driver 3 Starforce protection

Well here i go,the game is original but its not mine,friend give it to me,till now evrythning ok i installed it and bla bla bla.good.there's a program named star**** to pass starforce protection it workt to me with games like prince of persia...but to this one nothing.i researched 1000 times evry forum of the damn web,nothing.caan some1 help me?
Old 28-03-2006
Administrator

Unless you own the game we will not help you, you must own your own legal copy of the game.
Old 14-06-2006

Cool how to do it

get the mini image load usin demon tools unplug u dvd drives and play thats the only way i could get it to work it takes the piss i no but i hardly use my disk drive so dont really matter i no it works cuz iv done it if u find an easyer way plz tel
Old 12-07-2006

Default TEST IT

in wich language spike te last person who wrote.
i´m argentine, so apologize my mistakes.

for toca racin d 3 there is a crack on web who contains three archives (2dll, 1 exe cracked), did you test it?.

i´m donwloadin the game wirte now, so when it is finsihed, i´m going to test it, so in this moment i can´t you garantiza that the cracks is working, but i can try.

i hope that was useful for you.

write me.

bye
Old 25-07-2006
Devilz_108

Huh? you want to test the no-cd fix

It's RELOADED group no need for test

I'm sure this no-cd fix working without a test