GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Backup/Burning Instructions/Solutions > Protections On PC Games
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 13-03-2006

Arrow solution given not working to me :(

"The original disc can't be found or authenticated" sorry for my english, the message error is in spanish... i used the profile you told me to use... with curerom 130b and daemon tools 4.03... but i have a question with curerom... in the screen where we select "Image Mounting Software:" what do we have to select... "I do NOT want.... ", "Use DAEMON..." or "Use Alcohol...", i have switched with the 3 options and none have worked... and keeps displaying the same error... am i doing something wrong? can anyone pls help

i have the game image MIR-EAW.MDF - 2,111,936 kb and this serial fc4c-3d8-05f-d411-uk20..

so, i downloaded from edonkey 2000 a file named... How to run Star Wars Empire at War NO WAREZ HERE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.rar -DuffMan and it came with curerom 130b, daemon 403 x86, the serial.txt and a file named.. Star_Wars_-_Empire_at_War_ID1385[Copybase[1].ch].mds, but i cant figure out whats the use of that file, i thought it would be for mounting the image because its just 14 kb...

and sorry againg for the spell im mexican
Old 17-03-2006
Raziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by intern359
I got it to launch the game, but then it just closes and goes back to the desktop any one know why that could be?
Having the same problem. I just see the first entry screen then it goes back. also tryed in safe mode.Doesn't work...
Old 19-03-2006

Angry same probs

i tried the emulaton hider and it says that a "security blah blah" cannot be run cannot execute. therefore all the hider does is turn off the security which the games knows and it Do not swear on this forum, read the forum rules -DuffMan ya, meanwhile, the patch of the game goes to the lucas arts opening screen then closes. and if u use the curecom profile, it says it cant authenticate the original disk!!

YOU MANIACS!!!!YOU PROTECTED IT ALLL!!!! DAMN YOU LUCASARTS!!!DAMN YOU ALL TOO HELL!!!
Old 24-03-2006
Killer_Man

Default Empire at War 1.03!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Why the game dont work after the 1.03 patch!!!!

I use the CureRom and don't work!!!
Anyone have a way to play it?
Any crack? Trick????
Old 25-03-2006

damn same here crack?
Old 27-03-2006
Killer_Man

Question Empire at War-1.03.........No way to play it....

So.... no one can done this #@$@$# crack?lol
I hope in this Week
This crack can be done with another no cd crack or any way, trick, cheat, i don't know!

March 27th 2006...
Another day without Empire at War LOL!
I hope tomorrow someone fix this problem.....

Last edited by Killer_Man; 28-03-2006 at 04:12 AM.
Old 03-04-2006

Hey guys. Um I found out whats up with SWEAW. after you get the game install patch 1.2 then use the 1.2 crack the replaces the swear.exe and the one dll file. that is the only way I got mine to work.

lets hope a crack for 1.3 is out soon.

For what it worth. in patch 1.3 Securom was updated in the game.
Old 04-04-2006
Devilz_108

Exclamation

We need to wait for RELOADED 1.3 crack !! or someone contact reloaded ! about this problem !! if you need the e-mail open any nfo file and then you will find the e-mail..
Old 14-07-2006

yer

perhaps someone can crack the 1.04 patch and solve all my problems
Old 20-07-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by intern359
I got it to launch the game, but then it just closes and goes back to the desktop any one know why that could be?

if you are using the No-cd Loader exe then you didnt read the provided read me very well it says you also need a No-cd exe for the main executable (sweaw.exe)