PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Rome Total War 1.2 No CD crack - Page 11 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2009

Post Well..

Ok. this is probably bringing up a very old topic.. but.. I need help. Ok, so i mounted the minidisk and yada yada. It doesnt ask me for the disk, but it loads the first screen. But after showing that it just returns to the desktop and doesnt load. Any suggestions?

=)
Old 03-05-2009

Update your videocard drivers, soundcard drivers and make sure you have the latest directx installed on your PC. Also what version of the game do you have? Are you sure that's v1.2?
I'm asking because there is a collection that offers Rome Total War with the Barbarian Invasion and Alexander expansions, and the game version for that is 1.9. There is also a version that has only RTW and Barbarian Invasion only, and that is 1.6 version.
Old 03-05-2009

Yep itz 1.2. Do you have a good site for upating stuff?

thanks heaps =)
Old 03-05-2009

Well, if you tell me what videocard and soundcard do you have, I can point you towards the right direction.
Old 03-05-2009

ok well, if you need specifics just say, but the videocard version is 6.14.10.3943, driver producer Intel Coperation. It said its date is 2004 so i guess it is time for an update.. lol.

the soundcard version is.. 5.12.01.7000 but its quite current, 2008.
there was quuite a bit of infomation and im not sure which is important, but its called soundMAX intergrated digital audio, manufactured by Analog Devices.

Thanks so much for all of this!!