PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Age of Empires II: Age of Kings -- Can't figure out how to make image... - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2005

Default Age of Empires II: Age of Kings -- Can't figure out how to make image...

I'm using Alcohol 120%, and even though I select the Safedisc datatype, I cannot copy it, it just gives me the constant error messages. I know I'm still a newbie, but I just can't find out what I'm doing wrong.. help please?
Old 22-07-2005
Administrator

Age Of Empires 2 should be very simple to copy using todays software. What error message do you get?

CloneCD can handle this protection, but Alcohol 120% should too.
Old 22-07-2005

I got the simple

"Read data examination error at: (increasing number)"

for a long time, but I simply stuck it out and it eventually skipped those errors and the game copied fine. But just to understand it, is that normal when copying games, to see that message? If so, should I be able to stick it out most of the time for it to work like I did here?
Old 23-07-2005
Crypton

Did you let the image process finish?

Read Errors are normal for SafeDisc protected games. That is part of the way the protection scheme works. Let the image making complete and test it by mounting the image in Daemon-Tools and turning on SafeDisc Emulation.
Old 27-10-2005
mobilemach

Default age of empires 2 age of kings

peace,i'm new to this.i have alcohol etc.can age of empires 2 be fixed if one only has the copied disk not orignal?many thanks
Old 27-10-2005
Crypton

read the forum rules, link is in my signature, we do not support illegal/pirate/warez copies of any software/game. you must own the origional cd.
Closed Thread