PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Changing language of EE2 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-01-2006

Default Changing language of EE2

I wasn't able to find any info on this so after i successfuly converted my Italian Version 1.0 of the game to 1.2 UK i thought I'd post on how its done. Simply find myconfig.cfg in your EE2 folder. Then change the line

s_Language=Italian

Make it

s_Language=UK ( or US etc)

After doing so you may install the respective patch for that language (IE an update from sierra.)

Im pretty sure you'll need the original EXE file in the game folder or it won't let you do the update ( as with most games). Then just put the right NOCD EXE in and your all set.

Delete this if it's been covered before...but ye

(Sorry bout the being in the wrong section mods, I must be really tired)

Last edited by jake_020289; 03-01-2006 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-01-2006
Administrator

Thanks for the info jake_020289.

Moved thread