PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Help with CIV 4 LAN - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 16-06-2010

Default Help with CIV 4 LAN

I bought CIV IV when it came out, and all the expansions when they came out as well. I've installed them all on two different computers, my brothers an mine.

We are both updated with all the patches, but still cannot play together. Is this because I'm trying to play with a Warlords disc in my PC while he has Beyond the Sword? Both PC's have all the expansions installed and both have updated to patch 3.19 for BTS

Any idea why it won't let us play? And if it is because we're trying to run it off two different disc's would a "No-CD" patch remedy this issue? I don't have the money to buy another copy of CIV
Old 20-06-2010
Administrator

In what way does it not work, please be more specific. Does the game start and run fine? Or do you have problems connecting via LAN? Check firewall settings.