PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Oblivion GoTY No CD patch - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2009

Default Oblivion GoTY No CD patch

Hi. I'm looking for a copy of a no cd patch for Oblivion. Got the disc, but I've got it on two computers, and multiple people want to play... at the same time. So i need a no cd patch. Problem is, everywhere I look, the patches always seem to be for the original Oblivion, and I've got GoTY edition. Help?
Old 13-09-2009

I think it's the same. Check what version is the game exe and use the correct crack.

1.2.0416 is the latest version (for both original and the expansion)

if the GOTY version includes The Shivering Isles expansion use the 1.2.0416 exe for The Shivering Isles, else use the 1.2.0416 exe for the original game

Last edited by daffyduck; 13-09-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 14-09-2009

GOTY includes:Oblivion, all the Bethesda's paid DLC and Shivering Isles. So you will have to use the crack for Shivering Isles. But if you read the EULA carefully, you will see that you have the right to use only one copy per PC. If you have two PC, you are forced to buy a second copy and so on.
Thread closed.

Last edited by wolfsrain; 14-09-2009 at 06:28 AM.
Closed Thread