PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Problem with Call of Duty patch - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-08-2005

Smile Problem with Call of Duty patch

I installed this game with the backup disks I made a long time ago, and since I lost the first original disk I have to resort to a patch to play. I upgraded to V1.5 and got the patch for it to play multiplayer but it just crashes in normal mode. I can get to the game menu in safe mode, but no servers appear after refreshing. However, it does give me a server count. I also made sure that this program wasnt being blocked by any firewall stuff. I cant even play in single player mode! Is there a patch that will allow me to do both? I saw that there was one for v1.4. Can you downgrade the game to a lower version? Is punkbuster giving me problems? Wow, thats a lot to ask, but I appreciate anything and everything. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-08-2005
Administrator

From memory the v1.0 No-CD will work for the other patch updates, as the exe does not get touched in the updates.
Old 07-08-2005

i did go ahead and try the v1.0 patch earlier just because, and i had the same problems. I was able to get the single player to work, just had to play in safe mode. When i got to the menu, i just changed the display settings to get a better picture. I would really like to be able to play multi player though. should i reinstall with the backup disks? if so, what patch should i install?
Old 07-08-2005
Administrator

You will need the latest v1.05. The game should work with this version. It's strange the game keeps crashing, does this happen when you use the original CD?
Old 07-08-2005

I lost the original first disc, so I cant try that. I thought it would work using the backup of the first disc (no patches), but it just never gets to the menu. If I want to play I have to start it once, let it crash, and re open it in safe mode. I tried the v1.5 patch (multiplayer is the only one available) and the same thing happens, crashing, etc. Refer above to the description of it. Thanks
Old 08-08-2005
Administrator

If you have tried the other No-CD patche and it still does not work, there is nothing much else you can do, therre is obviously a confliction between the No-CD patches for this game and your PC.