PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
You Are Empty No-CD/DVD Crack - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23-08-2009

Default You Are Empty No-CD/DVD Crack

I've been looking for ages for a crack and this site only has it! then when i downloaded the crack from this site it had a virus! and everytime i download it the download just stops at the middle and i was wondering if you could upload a new crack. thanks
- firelord_789
P.S
i tired all of the mirrors and they all had a virus "each one"

Last edited by firelord_789; 23-08-2009 at 05:35 AM.
Old 23-08-2009

It's a false positive. Norton, Avg and Avira have a high rate of false positives and perceive a lot of cracks as viruses. And not only cracks, but trainers too.
The game was protected by Starforce and the method comprise to inject a few new instructions in the exe file and in the protect.dll file.
And most of AVs see that as a virus (that's also how the viruses are created). There are very few viruses that will recon that the file is clean (KAV, Panda, Bit Defender and some Nod32 versions). The crack that can be found on all sites was made by Reloaded, which is one of the most reputed cracking teams on the scene.
Old 24-08-2009

then does this mean that you can't change the file? if so then could you tell me any site that i can search or look for another crack of this game if you could then if you can't then its fine
Old 24-08-2009

That means it's the only crack available on all the three known sites: this one, megagames.com and gamecopyworld.com.
And i've tested with the AVG and gives a nice false positive on the protect.dll file, which is part of the Starforce protection and was modified to bypass it. That's why the mentioned AV's are seeing the file as a virus. Feel free to get the file from the other two sites, but i've already tested and it will give you the same message. It won't do that on Kaspersky (which is the top paid AV from the last 10 years).
Old 02-09-2009

thanks anyway wolfsrain you've helped alot