PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
The Sims 2: Deluxe Problem - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Backup/Burning Instructions/Solutions > Game Backup Instructions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2008

Default The Sims 2: Deluxe Problem

So I made a backup of my DVD for the Sims 2: Deluxe. I put it in my drive, and the game runs great! (I used the "SIMS 2 DELUXE: NO DVD/FIXED EXE.") Not so great when it comes to making families though. Everytime I make a family, I click "Accept Family" and then the screen comes on saying "The ******* Family" with a picture of my people. The mouse does its swirly hourglass thing, and it does nothing from there. I then have to open Task Manager to even exit.

So from there, I proceeded to delete the groups.cache file, since someone said that would make it work. However, now when I make my second person, it freezes completely (I restored it from Recycle Bin [thank god]).

Anybody have anything I can do to make this work? Thanks!

Ken

Last edited by jedinix; 01-03-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Old 13-03-2008
Mgunderson

Default To make this work

Ok after searching and searching for an answer for this myself, I had to get a program called Game Jackal that allows you to play the game without the cd or dvd in the drive. This worked for the US version of the game because with the other versions you can always use the daemon tools post that was posted. The Game Jackal program is designed by the same people who did CloneCD. Now comes the fun part.... When you set up Game Jackal, you actually have to create a profile. This profile contains everything for the game you wish to play. Now when you get to the part about selecting the game scroll down to the Sims 2 and select it. The next screen will prompt you for the game location.... DO NOT PROCEED with the normal settings as you will always get a failure on the drive. You have to locate title and go to the EP2 and tsbin file and select the EP2 file as the exe file. Once you do this and finish completing the profile you will find it autostarting the game. Once its started go ahead and exit the game and the program will create the profile. Once its completed your set to go with No DVD or CD.
Old 19-06-2008

Lightbulb Fould

I get this problem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fout.JPG (126.8 KB, 5269 views)