Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27-02-2008
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsrain
The protection for Free Time is Securom 7.35.0007.
Now we'll see another stuff pack in April. oh, the joys of the corporate world.
You can't deny the success of this game franchise though, it's out of control!
Old 27-02-2008

Yeah the best selling franchise on PC ever. If you take a look to the best selling PC games from all the times(well, since the PC came to our lifes), the top is filled with various Sims games and expansions for Sims.
Old 07-03-2008

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3166813
The first thingies about the neverending Sims(soon at the thrid edition), the true invaders of our home PCs. I guess there are a lot of you with girlfriends, sisters or other parts of the female gender whic are keeping your PC space filled with The Sims. So here the first story about what's gonna be in the next installment.
Old 08-03-2008
Crypton

Too many sims LOL, waiting on Spore. Man they pushed the release date back, but at least we have an official release date now
Old 08-04-2008

Quote:
I guess there are a lot of you with girlfriends, sisters or other parts of the female gender whic are keeping your PC space filled with The Sims.
If you have that problem you should buy yourself a new computer, my Girlfriend has my old 208 with 6600GT and Audigy "almost" just for that.
Forgot to say Thanks for this it saves me some heartache when I am installing this game.

Last edited by Early_Grayce; 08-04-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 08-04-2008

Patch for Free Time, you might want to add it to the guide, as the final stuff pack(hopefully THE FINAL), will be released this month.
Grayce:about The Sims2, it's what I did in the end, when my patience ran really thin I still didn't elude the task of keeping that monster game upt-to-date though.
Free Time patch v.1.13.01.48 (protection Securom 7.036.0011)
Here is the full data about the new patch.
Sims2: Apartment Life was announced for this Fall, as the Sims3 was pushed to a 2009 release. This will be a full fledged expansion and not a stuff pack.

Last edited by wolfsrain; 14-04-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Old 14-05-2008
CanadianChick

Default The Sims: Pet Stories

Hey guys I've got a question for you. I have Windows Vista on my computer and for some reason it won't load Pet Stories properly. It will play the intro video that is on all the sims games but that is all it will do. It stops responding after that. Is there a patch that I can download to fix this. Any help with this issue would be great. thanks
Old 24-05-2008
Crypton

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianChick
Hey guys I've got a question for you. I have Windows Vista on my computer and for some reason it won't load Pet Stories properly. It will play the intro video that is on all the sims games but that is all it will do. It stops responding after that. Is there a patch that I can download to fix this. Any help with this issue would be great. thanks
Have you tried running the game with XP compatibility? Right click the shortcut icon, goto properties, then look on the Compatiblity tab. Can also try running the game as Admin. Right click icon, Run As > Admin
Old 01-06-2008
Administrator

Crypton the man is back!
Old 14-06-2008
Crypton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan
Crypton the man is back!
Trying to be lol, got so much going on right now, hard to find any time for anything