PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
MEDAL OF HONOR: ALLIED ASSAULT - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-05-2005
axe-elite

Default MEDAL OF HONOR: ALLIED ASSAULT

i use the no-cd fixed exe on medal of honor allied assault but it doen't work but when i use the cd it does how come ?
the thing always appears with send problem or dont send problem
Old 03-05-2005
Crypton

sounds like a conflict, either hardware or software of course, what version are you running? and is it the latest version?
Old 03-05-2005
Administrator

Yes, check your versions, also make sure your versions match that of the No-CD version, even though you think a fresh install is v1.0, it often is the next version, for example when the game developers do a new master on the game for distribution, they will automaically have it so it will be patched to the latest version, this eliminates any bugs, and saves anyone downloading a patch, and some of the those Medal Of Honor patches can be quite big.
Old 03-05-2005
axe-elite

version of what ?
Old 04-05-2005
Crypton

game version... Are you using the latest update patch for the game and if so, are you applying the correct fix that corresponds with the games version..

ex. you cannot use a 1.0 fix for a 1.2 game ..
Old 04-05-2005
axe-elite

look medal of honor the game starts but when i try to run the training the errror appears
Old 04-05-2005
Crypton

ok, when you can answer the questions you will get help, but your not helping me to help you ..