PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
NEED HELP AOE RISE OR ROME NO CD/CHEAT CRACK - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2010

Default NEED HELP AOE RISE OR ROME NO CD/CHEAT CRACK

I RECENTLY DOWNLOADED THE RISE OF ROME 1.0a TRAINER AND THE NO CD CRACK WORKS GREAT, however, when i enter a cheat the game goes out of sync with other online users and boots me, any ideas, suggestions on how to fix this??
Old 04-02-2010
Administrator

You can't cheat multiplayer, simple as that, the game will detect it everytime.
Old 11-02-2010

but it worked well once... just looking for consistency...
Old 22-02-2010

Honestly, hacked games and things are unlikely to work online, but an old game like that, try updating to the latest update and get a crack for that version,

But if AOE still uses GameSpy or MSN gaming, there is no online anymore, simple as that

I have had luck with Borderlands' online, it actually works lmao, but that's because there are no servers, and the Dev's thought it was secure with SECUrom, but nothing is ever secure.
Old 24-02-2010
Devilz_108

SecuROM's job is not to keep cheaters out of multiplayer games