PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Dragonshard Hates my Laptop - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Backup/Burning Instructions/Solutions > Game Backup Instructions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2005

Default Dragonshard Hates my Laptop

Hello all,

I was wondering if someone could help me with an issue I have been having with the PC game Dragonshard (protected by Safedisc 4.5). I have made a copy of the game using Alc. 120 (Safedisc 2/3) and gotten the game to run fine on my Desktop PC. I then took the game and installed it on my Laptop, which is a brand new Toshiba and I cant seem to get the damn thing to authenticate the disk. Somehow installing needs no verification, but playing does (oh how I hate Safedisc). There is nothing on the HD of this laptop but what came from the factory and Dragonshard so it cant be a blacklist issue.

The drive of my laptop is a DVD-CD-R/RW-DVD-R/RW combo drive that runs a little slower than the drive of my desktop.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 10-10-2005
Administrator

Is the CD drive on your PC a writer, or just a CD Reader, as some games will have problems being read from a CD Writer/Burner drive.
Old 10-10-2005

It's a combo cd/dvd writer. Damn guess that means I'm pooed then . Hmm, in that case could someone direct me to a no-cd key for Dragonshard, or some instructions on how to make one?

Thanks for the reply Duffman.
Old 11-10-2005
Administrator

Currently there is not a No-CD patch for this game, there may be one, keep an eye on the New Files section on the main page.