PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Sims 2 no cd - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Backup/Burning Instructions/Solutions > Game Backup Instructions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2007
Banned

Default Sims 2 no cd

Ok, I know you Guys have probably had enough of the Sims 2 no cd threads but I just can't get anything to work.

I Finally got around to getting sims 2, and was happily simming away when I spilled a glass of water on my laptop, and now my dvd drive doesn't work?

well anyway I've read everything I can find about it, and nothing works. The money no cd exe just causes it to crash,and the mini mds keeps telling me to put in the right disk. Is it because I'm running daemon tools 4.10 instead of 3.47( hopefully not because it won't run on vista), or maybe vista is the problem.
I just simply do not know. I've never had any software like "clonecd" or whatever it is. I made sure all other virtual drives were off. I've tried running daemon tools with just about every amount of options available, even Tried Alcohol 120% and still nothing. The only thing I can get to work is the no cd without buildmode.

The worst thing about this is that I had it working the 1st try only to mess it up by installing the download able body shop. Now nothing works. Someone please help.
Old 13-12-2007
Administrator

There was a big issue getting this game to work without the CD, there is a full write up on this on the forums, please try a search.
Old 15-12-2007
Banned

Oh yea I must of forgot to do that, because I obviously don't even have a clue what I'm talking about

Flames Removed ~ Crypton

Last edited by Crypton; 15-12-2007 at 02:33 PM.
Old 15-12-2007
Crypton

Member banned. Thread closed.
Closed Thread