PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Bloodlines - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 14-08-2007

Question Bloodlines

Hi, I've recently purchased a copy of Vampire The Masquerade, Bloodlines and am having difficulty creating a back up copy. It's not a common game and I'm really enjoying it, so I don't want to scratch the disk. I'm using Alcohol and Alcoholer to try work my way around the security patch and copy the disk, but I still can't seem to copy the disk. Anyone offer any assistance?
Old 14-08-2007

Protection for this is securom 5. Alcohol can make succesfully disks protected by securom5. The profile is securom new and the rest is made by alcohol.
And as a little extra:
Install game, install update v1.2, apply crack for v1.2.
The crack for v1.2 is composed from two files: the exe file(fairly easy to find and overwrite) and a vampire.dll(not so easy to find, being hidden in a directory of the game and which also need overwrite with the dll from the crack).
If you plan to install any of the unofficial patches(v3.9 or v.4.04; made by two different teams - v3.9 adds to the game, while v4.04 it's only repairing the games problems, choose which suits you best), you still need the official patch v1.2 installed, but you won't need a new crack(other than the one for v1.2), because the unofficial patches don't modify the exe file.
Old 14-08-2007

Default Cheers

Thanks heaps wolf strain, should be able to find that ddl file with a search I'm hoping. I'll give the alcohol another go with this setting. Guess Alcoholer just didn't set the right protection setting. Was recommended in a couple of forums too. Anyway thanks again.
Old 14-08-2007

Alcoholer was fairly due when securom 5 came out. But alcohol was updated and now it's pretty good at doing even some starforce3 clones.
Glad that I was of help.