PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Godfather 1 problem - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 21-11-2009

Default Godfather 1 problem

I instaled the godfather 1 and when i was starting after 4 secs i had a messege that it stoped working and close program i used the files for game burn world and then this problem stoped now i try start new game and when i make the look-like of my character and then try put the name i cant write on it so i cant continiue and some times when i try write name i have the same message as before than program stoped orking and close it.
I have windows 7 and i dont have any idea about what to do..
Old 21-11-2009

Try the compatibility mode. Win7 is reported having trouble with lots of the old games, just like Vista had before the second Service Pack.
Old 21-11-2009

what exactly is that compatibility mode??
Old 21-11-2009

First make sure that you have the UAC (User Account Control) disabled. Second, always run the Windows in the administrator mode.
If you right click on the exe file you will see some options. One of them says Compatibility. Check Run this program in compatibility mode and select Windows Xp with SP2 or SP3(whatever is now).
If that doesn't solve your problem, either switch back to XP, make a dual boot PC or wait for a Service Pack for Windows7. Both XP and Vista had trouble with the backwards compatibility (older games) until the first SP came out. I don't see why Win7 would be different. I've had hell of a trouble with lots of EA's games on Vista until the second SP came out. You must love Microsoft for always doing half of the job....
Old 18-03-2010
Banned

Default Help me!!

Hi iam have finish instal godfather 1. But, when iam play it. N iam stuck in 'how can iam get out from my car'?
When get in car its no problem but if i try 2 get out, i cant find the keybord.
Btw iam playing this game in laptop, n i try to option but theres nothing happen, please help me. Contact my email,thanks a lot