PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
For those that remember me... - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27-04-2007
DarkLeftos

Default For those that remember me...

After getting various reported posts on my e-mail I decided to put my homework notebooks aside and visit the forums after countless months of absence. Coming to the forums I noticed a PM from Crypton, wishing me Happy Birthday, back from last December, and it just made me feel bad.

I left without giving any explanation, and left some good friends here, especially Crypton and Duffy.

Truth is, I'm a 12th grader, so back at the start of the school year I had decided to stop visiting the forums and moderating in order to fully focus on my homework and getting into a decent university. Finals are 3 weeks away and I'm studying more than ever, but I felt obliged to post a message and maybe get an answer from one or two of the people I knew while I was moderating in the forums.

If I'm still welcome around, I'll be glad to resume my work here starting June 2nd, the day my finals end, if I'm needed.

It was always a pleasure helping DuffMan around with the forums as well as meeting Crypton and having him on the team.

I'll see everyone again soon.
Old 27-04-2007

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

Yeah haven't seen you ages m8....Well i too have exams 19 may....so will be missing too....
Old 27-04-2007
Crypton

Heya Darkleftos

m8, take your time, we miss you but school is more important, take care of yourself first then when you have time we are always here. I may even save a ban or 2 for you :P
Old 27-04-2007
DarkLeftos

Well, NITROUS, you know very well how Πανελλήνιες are like, but it's going to be a great summer.

Crypton, many thanks for your words. I promise I'll be back.
Old 28-04-2007
Administrator

Great to see you back DarkLeftos! Think about when the finals are done, you can have a break and take it easy!