PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Driv3r Problems - Page 5 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-09-2008
superskiier5

Talking

Ok

I went to display adapters clicked on what came up and a little box came up

I was inm general if this is not waht you are looking for then tell me this is waht i found

siS M661MX

Device type: Display adapters

Manufacturer: SiS

Hopefully this is what you are looking for, i really wanna play driv3r

Thanks
Old 12-09-2008

Yup. That's your problem. The video card. It is a card that's integrated on the motherboard, not a stand alone card (like Nvidia or ATI). The last Nvidia on AGP that you can find on the market is the GeForce 7950 (if you are lucky, second option is 7800 which is a lot more stable - they should be very cheap, by now, but you really need a new computer, preferably made but someone who is really computer savvy). You will not be able to play a lot of games, as the support for the integrated graphic cards was dropped years ago. Sometimes, you might get lucky and the game works, but most of the time you'll end up with messages like that.
Really sorry, but you will not be able to play that game.
Old 12-09-2008
superskiier5

Unhappy

Thanks for helping me wtih this problem, but its a shame that i cant't play it

I might get a new pc, or can you buy these graphics cards now, and would you know how much they would cost?

Thanks for your help, its been great
Old 12-09-2008

I'm sorry to say it, but the graphic card won't change much. The processor doesn't pack enough punch for the modern games (that frequency was good 6 years ago and in PC life expectancy that means centuries ago), you need some extra RAM. Finding the right components to do a mini upgrade (the cheap solution) might prove more than a challenge. You have a chance to get them only on sales or at the second hand, as the compatible parts with your PC were phased out between 1 and 3 years ago. Also requires to have a good knowledge about your motherboard and what can you add on it and if with a BIOS update it can support some components. A new PC it's the best choice and better not to be something with the videocard integrated (Nvidia or ATI are the only options if you are playing games).
Old 15-09-2008

Looks too me that you only have 256 megs of ram, if thats so thats probibly your problem.