PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
I just wanna say thanks - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22-06-2005

Default I just wanna say thanks

Ive been downloading NO/CD fixes from this site for about 6 months, and I didnt even know those type of fixes even existed until I happened to read a thread on some message board which had the link to this site.

Well I just wanna say thanks, to the owner of the site and to those who have the programming skill to provide those files. I now have about 15 games that I dont have to have the CD in the drive in order to play, and that is friggin awesome!!! Today I downloaded the no/dvd fix for GTA san andreas and it works great! I hate having to switch CD/DVDs every time I want to play a different game and I dont copy games, I just want to play them without all the hassle. And your fixes work 95% of the time, which is wonderful

So I am just saying thanks. And keep up the good work.

Sean G (bum4evr)
Old 22-06-2005
Administrator

No worries, the guys on the forum do a great job too!
Old 06-07-2005
Crypton

Your quite welcome m8 and thanks for the support!
Old 21-08-2005

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

Good job...