PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
The Sims2 NightLife - Page 2 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 17-09-2005
Crypton

ahh np m8, perfect place to upload it and I dont have the game currently, well I had it but gave to my bros,
Old 18-09-2005

umm this may sound kinda dumb but ive installed the sims nightlife and i need a no-cd thing but a m8 told me about mini images so ive downloaded it but everytime i double click the shortcut on my desktop it tells me to enter a disc is this becuase the mini images need to be in a certian place... if someone could help me out that would be cool cheers
Old 19-09-2005

My Sims 2 Nightlife doesn't recognize my University instalation, but it is installed. Anynone else had this problem? Do you know a way to solve it?
Old 19-09-2005
DarkLeftos

@ commandkill:

Here is what you should do:

1. Download Mini-Image, extract in any folder (e.g. C:\my Mini-Images)
2. Download and install Daemon Tools 3.47, restart when asked.
3. Left-click on the red lightning icon on the bottom right part of your screen and click on Device 0.
4. Browse to the mini-image folder and double-click on it.
5. Close any open windows and start the game.

@ Elholm:

I've had just the same problem. When the installation says that it's going to check if your existing installation is up-to-date, press Ctrl-Alt-Del and terminate the installation through that. Your game will still be set-up and playable, however should you want to uninstall it you'll have to do it manually.
Old 27-09-2005

i have extracted the folders, already had daemon tools, done everything you have said, however, it doesnt auto-run; it just comes up with the cd folder(like when you open the D: drive for example) and then i go and double click on the file in the extracted folder like you said, and it says cannot find appropriate file to open with (there and about). am i doing something wrong? or have i missed something.

and your second point doesnt help...i have a virus that doesnt allow me to open task manager
Old 27-09-2005
DarkLeftos

You're not supposed to go to the mini-image folder and double click it, I meant that from the window that Daemon opens for you to select the image, you should go to the mini-image folder and select the mini-image.