PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Postal 2 - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 22-08-2005

Default Postal 2

hello all. i hope you will be patient with me, as this is my first time attempting to use a NO-CD Fix. I am trying to use the Postal 2 v1.337 NO-CD fix, and i simply don't know how to do it. i have opened it in WinRar and at that point, don't know how to continue. could any of you please just give me a quick run-thru of how do use the fixes, or perhaps direct me to a past thread or site that describes how? thanks!
Old 23-08-2005
Crypton

Copy the file "Postal2.eXe" to your Postal 2 install folder, choose yes to overwrite the old file.

Play the game.
Old 23-08-2005
Administrator

Use the extract files selection, it will prompt you where you want to extract the .exe file, select the patch to your games directory/folder (where you installed the game).
Old 24-08-2005

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

Nice explained!!