PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Loki - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 29-08-2007

Default Loki

Howdy,

So I was screwing around with Tsearch last night trying to figure out some of the values for things and while I can sift twice, everytime I try to refine my search that crucial 3rd time, I always get back zero results.

I mean I'd like to mess around the various skills on tester characters to see what I would like to make for a real character in MP.

But all the trainers out there (english or german) are simply hp/mana freezes basically.

No xp, no stats, etc.

So would anyone care to help in this little endevour and attempt to figure out how to either memory hack or hex edit the character files?

---

Also on a side note...Has anyone been able to play as an egyptian on any patch where the skills (esp. that first fire aoe spell) didn't either freeze the character in place for a few moments or totally lock the game up?

Honestly, I find that character the most enjoyable so far, but it's pretty much unplayable atm.

I thought about trying out the aztec, but all the skills seem to be "in the spirit world" for the most part .. yet another reason I'd like to tinker with the characters ...

Anyways, let me know.

Cheers.
Old 04-09-2007

Default Loki editing

Hi,
I also tryed to edit values but it is useless becouse... it wont work ^^

Ok if u r smart enought u need filemon, winhex, loki (game) and brain to make some changes in ur char... but first...

If u want copy some good items (rare, rune, pots, gold etc) u can do that easly
Enter to ur game folder and to Characters, there will be folder with ur character name, enter and search for Inventory_Item.xmd (this is encrypted xml file) but u dont need to change anything just make copy of it. Now run game like always and drop all items off. Save and exit game. Now copy back Inventory_Item.xmd and u can again drop all items... items droped earlier will not disapier

if u want to change ur char it is little more work

As i said u need winhex... (filemon i just for hint how work game but i tell u that here)
So lets start...

Run game as always, now open winhex (while game runing) and press alt+f9 and u will see all runing process, choose loki and entire memory.
Now u need to find ur characs (xp, god points etc) just search for "<xp>" without "", search until u see more tags like <Level>,<points> etc,
now u need to copy all in <Competences> ...</Competences> tag. and past it to txt file but save as Characs.xml
Now u can easy edit all u want, if u done copy that Characs.xml to ...\Loki\Characters\[ur char]\ and delete Characs.xmd! U have to delete always Characs.xmd if u want game take ur changed xml file!

thats all ;P maybe i make xmd edit soon