PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
bfme 2 arrrrrrggghhhh!!! - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 31-08-2007

Default bfme 2 arrrrrrggghhhh!!!

Ok newbie alert to all those who hate listening to inexperienced dumb ppl who are rubbish with cracks etc..

I have a back up copy of my original BFME 2 dvd, having since lost hte cd you need to have in the drive to play the game I decided to seek the no cd crack which i duly downloaded. I have tried dropping it into the target file of the game but to no avail. I still get the no cd in drive message.

Tried stop pro but still no luck. If anyone has a heart or has suffered the frustraion of having 5.4gb of game you can't play then reach out a helping hand to this newbie!
thnx in advance.

(have checked the old posts but nothing specific to my prob)
Old 31-08-2007

See forum rules. You have to still have the original for getting support here..
Old 31-08-2007

Default bfme original

Hi,
I do have the original but as I'm fed up of loosing games because the kids take them out of the drive and use them as coasters etc I thought I'd try and use a no cd crack. Thnx
Old 02-09-2007

Default Help?

Is there anyone that can help me??