PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Having problems with the File: Warcraft3ReignOfChaosv1.21ANDWarcraft3TheFrozenThr - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 15-03-2007
Black_puss

Exclamation Having problems with the File: Warcraft3ReignOfChaosv1.21ANDWarcraft3TheFrozenThr

Ok to start im a 14 year old kid who is desperate to go b.net(US west). After i downloaded the file mention in mi title i dont noe how to activate this kind of files an example of an error found was "plz load the patch inside of the directory not out" i dont noe any crap man.So if there's any kind soul out there who can help me plz reply back ASAP.And also i own mi own CD key but i problem wif b.net wif this CD key.PLZ HELP ME.

Last edited by Black_puss; 15-03-2007 at 09:18 AM.
Old 15-03-2007
Black_puss

The file name is Warcraft3ReignOfChaosv1.21ANDWarcraft3TheFrozenThr one1.21BNetLoaderNoCDLoaderAll for your infomation