PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Fahrenheit (Part 2) possible story? - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 22-12-2006

Lightbulb Fahrenheit (Part 2) possible story?

At the end of the game Lucas says that his child has been radiated just like he was. Now that DEFINITLY means that there will either a Fahrenheit 2 (just not called Fahrenheit, but definitly a sequel) or just a new game in which you play Lucas' child. I mean, why would the developers even waste any time , energy into giving information like that if it doesn't have any use anyway...

I hope you guys like the idea, please give it some constructive critique and come up with your own ideas as well!
What should be the story of Fahrenheit (Part 2)
Old 23-12-2006
Crypton

I do not have any input on what I think the story should be for a part 2, however, I enjoyed the game alot and I usually do not get into these types of games, but this one was done very well and had some nice graphics to boot. Hope to see a part 2 most definately.
Old 23-12-2006

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

Crypton have you heard of a game called shemu 1 ,2?Very good games in type of fahrenheit.The first part was realeased for dreamcast and the second too..but hte was a remake for Xbox version too!
Old 23-12-2006

No i have not heard about that game.. If it is a cool game like fahrenheit then i m 100% sure i will get that game... tell me about that....? i m unable to get info about that game on WEB even......
Old 23-12-2006
Crypton

Not heard of it, I do not play Console anymore. Jusrt not worth it since the variety and modding ability is so limited so I just don't watch console gaming much or even keep up to date on it.

Rented an Xbox and PS2 from a local rental store sometime ago, then rented a few games for each at Blockbuster Video and was not really impressed. 360 and PS3 lok great, but still, they are limited in many ways and only thing they have going for them is graphics. Still not alot of modability in the games except for the ones made from the devs, ect.. Oblivion is a good example of this limitation as well.
Old 23-12-2006

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

i played it with the emulator for the dreamcast and i must say it's very impressing!!!it's an old game but still worth of playing even now..to say the truth i was unable to find any info for it at gamespot....i got it from my friend who downloaded it with the emulator....
i don't even have any consoles anymore...i had once Psone and nintendo by now i gave them away!!!i also don't like consoles but this game is still very much interesting...i can't even tell you what type of game it is...it must be open-ended RPG with elements of fahreinheit...
will give more info later...will ask my friend about it....