PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
SCCT CRACKED OWNED U NAME IT - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 28-02-2006

Default Chaos Theory Running From My IpoD READ THIS!!

kk for anyone out there who has still got problems with splinter cell chaos theory without using the real dvd etc listen up...

1:you must have an ipod for this 2 work end off!

k anyways i have found that when i ran daemon tools v4.03 along with sfafsb and sfnightmare with an image file that all was good with scct until a random crash happened...this began to annoy me as it rebooted my pc every time or worse made it freeze..so i said to myself all this talk about usb dvd drives that fix this problem,i have an ipod....so ya i deleted all the crap of my ipod because to be honest im not useing it alot right now and i opened the image file i had of scct with magic iso and copyed all the data inside the image directly to my ipod..kk then i ran sfafsb and sfnightmare... in sfnightmare disable ch1,ch2,ata,cd,and node...then hit start on sfafsb...then simply have ipod conected and go into my computer and open up the ipod drive...and double click on the scct launcher and walla you now have scct runing with no problems no crashes and conflicts with sforce +daemon tools and nvidia..you jus have it runing fine...dont know if anyone cares about this post...but i myself think im a legend jus for coming up with somthing like this....i know alot of ppl have ipods so i taught it would be worth mentioning hope i helped some ppl out there

Last edited by Mr.2CooL; 28-02-2006 at 06:18 AM.
Old 01-03-2006
Administrator

You sure this method works?