PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
FIFA 2008 No-CD Patch... HELP PLEASE !!! - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2007
Banned

Exclamation FIFA 2008 No-CD Patch... HELP PLEASE !!!

I have downloaded FIFA 2008 PC GAME, I got two files one is fifa08.ISO and other its a Folder with a crack for a game (fifa2008.exe) Now I Used to do this long time ago but I just completly forgotten. I did try to:
1.Burn the game on CD.
2.Install the game - Full Installation.
3.Replace the original FIFA2008.EXE file with the one from the File Archive.

But when I want to start the game after I Burned it's asking me for ORGINAL GAME CD so I did try:

1.UNpack the FIFA2008.ISO file with WINRAR and replace the FIFA2008.EXE with the CRACKed one ... then when I want to start Installation WINDOWS BOX pops out "FIFA08.exe has encounted a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the Inconvenience" Can I Have some HELP PLEASE !!!!
Old 04-10-2007
Crypton

Buy the game.
Closed Thread