PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Running scarface - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game Help
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-02-2008

Exclamation Running scarface

My comp has the specs. 512 mb RAM,128mb video memory,1.5ghz and intel celeron M motherboard...m aware that my specs dont match the requirements of the game,but i was hoping someone could help me bypass this problem....anybody?
By the way,i bought the original dvd...i really need help on this

Last edited by dirtyharry10; 06-02-2008 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-02-2008
Crypton

What video card do you have? Is it a built in video card or one you have added in? (or was added in when you bought it?)

If you can tell us the type/model, etc.. would be helpful. Scarface can run on your system config currently (will run slow due to low ram however) but I think that the issue is probably your video card, most likely integrated or does not support the features that Scarface requires.
Old 07-02-2008

well,mine is a laptop...acer travelmate 2420 to be precise...so the video memory was inbuilt...do you think addition of 1gb RAM will help?when i click on the application,an error regarding scarface appears....this has been mentioned on the sierra website...they say that its most likely that specs do not meet the requirements...is a graphics card a solution?can they be installed in laptops?m pretty new in this area...please advise...
Old 09-02-2008
Crypton

Intel® 910GML Express

Think the video on that labtop is the issue. Ram always helps, but not sure that series of video card has the features the game requires.
Old 09-02-2008

so is there any way to overcome this problem?