PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
juiced. language problems - GameFileForums
GameFileForums  

Go Back   GameFileForums > Game Help > Game File Request/Locator
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-08-2006
Mario125

Default juiced. language problems

hi , i got the game juiced - its really a good game , but theres 1 problem .. its language is russian.. does anyone knows where/how i can get a working language selector to change it to english ... i have searched it myself , but i didnt found a working language selector , so plz help me
Old 12-08-2006
Administrator

Only if you can choose to install the langauge as you launch the installation, other than that there is no way to change the language I'm afraid.
Old 14-08-2006
Mario125

Default ...

but i found a russian crack that changed the language from english to russian .. it installed the sound files like 30 min .. .. but i had the russian version allready .. i wonder if theres a file what does the opposite of the russian crack ... umm and when i used an english no cd crack , the game was in english , but when somebody started to speak the game crashed and then came send/dont send error report

Last edited by Mario125; 14-08-2006 at 09:48 AM.