PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - no-cd graphics problem
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2010
RastaJedi

Default no-cd graphics problem

I have damaged CDs/DVDs of some of my favorite games (thanks to an irresponsible buddy). I have applied "no-cd" fixes to these games and i'm unable to see the 3d models. For example, KOTOR and KOTOR2 i get sound, i can see the subtitles, and can even see the minor ambient graphics such as sparks, bubble, etc. but the actual 3d characters and environments wont show up. I have the same problem with Homeworld 2. I can hear the sound, i can see the stars, the user interface, all the 2d stuff, but the actual ships just dont show up. I can roll my mouse over the ships and I get the little "menu" pop-ups, but the ships themselves dont exist. Running WinXP SP3, AMD Athlon 64, ATI Radeon X300 (yes its old). Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated. In the meantime im gonna try some other games ( C&C Tiberium Wars, Red Alert 3, and Fable) to see if i have the same problem.