PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - The Sims2, Expansions, and Stuff Packs Install Order + Stories Series (CGuides)
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2008
CanadianChick

Default The Sims: Pet Stories

Hey guys I've got a question for you. I have Windows Vista on my computer and for some reason it won't load Pet Stories properly. It will play the intro video that is on all the sims games but that is all it will do. It stops responding after that. Is there a patch that I can download to fix this. Any help with this issue would be great. thanks