PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Help with Sims 2
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005
DarkLeftos

@ Crypt (and Spooked):

Quite well said, looking at Symantec's Latest Viruses page, some of the new viruses have the fashion of doing nothing but stealing game key codes! For christ's sake. But truth is, the support team of each company WILL and HAVE TO help you if you have proof of purchase.

I know about the trouble with multiplayer games and having your key used, and I know that it is quite a hastle.

However, I'd like to tell you one more thing. Most copied games, will NOT play on-line. That's because you have NO chance of getting a legit code this way, and new releases have serials that do not work (Deviance's latest releases have serials that end with 0DEV, so there is no way you'll play on-line with that.)

Companies surely have made it bad for ourselves. But good games, mean good developers behind that company, and if not the company as a whole, the developers deserve every last piece of coin.

However, it is your decision to make Spooked. You don't get a warning from me, but please, stick to the rules, and let us keep this forum clean.

And people, let us not get off topic here please?

@ Goingdown914:

This is not actually a game hint thread, it's a thread for people having problems getting the game to start. Ask EA or search the official forums of Sims 2.