PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Star Wars : Empire at war
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2006

Arrow solution given not working to me :(

"The original disc can't be found or authenticated" sorry for my english, the message error is in spanish... i used the profile you told me to use... with curerom 130b and daemon tools 4.03... but i have a question with curerom... in the screen where we select "Image Mounting Software:" what do we have to select... "I do NOT want.... ", "Use DAEMON..." or "Use Alcohol...", i have switched with the 3 options and none have worked... and keeps displaying the same error... am i doing something wrong? can anyone pls help

i have the game image MIR-EAW.MDF - 2,111,936 kb and this serial fc4c-3d8-05f-d411-uk20..

so, i downloaded from edonkey 2000 a file named... How to run Star Wars Empire at War NO WAREZ HERE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.rar -DuffMan and it came with curerom 130b, daemon 403 x86, the serial.txt and a file named.. Star_Wars_-_Empire_at_War_ID1385[Copybase[1].ch].mds, but i cant figure out whats the use of that file, i thought it would be for mounting the image because its just 14 kb...

and sorry againg for the spell im mexican